- Word War I German army entrenching tool.
- World War I era toothbrush.
- Word War I era compass.
- U.S. Army meat can ca. 1880. Found in the "Citizen Soldier: 1880-1916" exhibit.
- Telescope used by Gen. John Forney during the siege of Vicksburg, May-July 1863.
- Regulation U.S. bugle used by musician Allie Billingsley, bugler of Company B, Third Alabama Colored Volunteer Infantry Regiment in the Spanish-American War.
- Confederate currency. Found in the "Soldier's Knapsack" exhibit.
- World War I German wire cutters.
Return to Web Activities Main page
Return to Archives Homepage
Updated: September 18, 2008